About This Site
Kathy Damer studied Sociology at University and has worked as a marketing executive in the Retirement and Senior care industries for many years. Kathy has a deep understanding of the issues unique to senior dating and relationships and has been featured on the radio.
Kathy founded senior-dating.org as a way to provide free advice and resources for anyone looking to enter the world of senior dating. Please feel free to send Kathy your questions, comments and suggestions for topics that you would like to see covered.
Click Here to Contact Kathy
Senior Dating Top Posts
- How to move your relationship from ‘online’ to ‘in-person.’
- Do we need a partner to be fulfilled in life?
- Will joining an online dating site ruin my reputation?
- How Important is Chemistry?
- Is it wrong to meet someone new when my husband doesn’t know me anymore?
- Internet Dating: Is it just a big scam?
- I Want to Date but my Kids Say “No!”
- Do independent women scare male senior daters away?
- “I feel like I am just too darn old for this!”
- How to Beat the Heat this Summer
- Are You Ready for Senior Dating Yet?
- Senior Dating Conversation No-Nos!
- Senior Dating Conversation Topics
- How to Know When You Are Being Scammed – Part Two
- How to Know When You Are Being Scammed – Part One
- 5 Easy Steps to Health and Longevity
- Senior Dating Tips for Success
- Senior Dating Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Arrange your First Real Meeting
- Making Contact with Someone Online